Signed Copies Available!

Quantity
Who do I make it out to?

R&M Fab Book Reviews

Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

I've got a title! Yea Baby!


Tomorrow I get to announce the title for my book! I’m so excited to share this with everyone!  It took a lot of head banging on the table, a lot of Tylenol, and some very good friends to help me come to a final decision.  I’m so very excited!  I think I will also put up an excerpt tomorrow.  Possibly, lol. That is, if anyone actually wants me to post one.  I’m all about people pleasing tonight! LOL

I will also be working on a blurb soon.  Not too soon, since this is still a work in progress.  Can I just say, that none of this feels real yet? I never even thought I would get THIS far.  But, it’s looking like I’m finally going to keep my New Year’s Resolution this year and have this sucker done within the next month or so.  So very exciting!

On that note, it is now time for me to get back to work.  This book isn’t going to write itself.  Stay tuned because Wednesday I will be taking part in The Next Big Thing Blog Hop, right here!  There will be a ton more info about the book and what is going on in my head.  That’s a scary topic, just so you know! LOL Thanks again to everyone for all of the continued support! It means the world to me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANT TO KNOW!!!!

*Shakes computer screen*

Unknown said...

Eeeeep!! Can't wait darling!! <3

Tara Brown said...

It's going to be amazeballs we know this

Bookfabulous Designs

Blog Archive

My Pathway to Books

Book Dream Land

Book Dreamland

Momof2reviews

Phenomenal Paranormal

Photobucket

Young Adult Teen Readers

Ema Volf's Blog

Mayra's Dazzling Designs

JM Zuniga

Tara Brown

Tara Brown's Blog

One of my FAV blogs!